I'm leaving the "changes" for our class below in case you missed them yesterday...
Modern World History:
- We will check our grades every other Friday beginning next Friday, February 6th 2015.
- If any student has below a 70% then they must attend three hours of tutoring over the following two weeks.
- If the class average is below 70%, Mr. Markstone will select seats for the class for the next two week period.
- If the class average is below 60%, all phones and media devices are put away and confiscated if they are brought out.
AP World History:
- I will focus more going over each chapter in class.
- We will try the penny toss for the next three chapters (27, 28, and 29).
Modern World History
No warm-up today.
- Analyze why Great Britain was the first country to industrialize.
- Describe how to organize and group shoes/documents.