Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014

Everyone

Yes, today is St. Patrick's Day. No, I'm not Irish. Yes, I'm going to celebrate... After I get done submitting grades, cleaning up my room and my house, coaching baseball, helping with homework, etc. Then I will celebrate by going to bed.

It's a brand new term. Let's do this.


AP Kids- Chapter 23 Notes ARE NOT DUE tomorrow. You just have to complete the quiz.


Modern World History
Quick-write #1:




Objectives:
  • Use evidence to develop and substantiate a claim. 
  • Write a paragraph with a clear claim and counterclaim.
  • Write 3 commentary sentences that link your evidence to your claim. 
  • Evaluate your in-class performance for term 3. 

    AP World History

    Quick-write #1:




    Some of you requested that the new note taking template be put here on the blog... wishes granted.

    Template

    Directions



    Objectives:
    • Use evidence to develop and substantiate a claim. 
    • Locate, label, and identify the empires of the Post-Classical Era on a map.
    • Evaluate your in-class performance for term 3. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment