Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Everyone

I have very few friends... you all know this. However, the friends I have are close ones. One of them has a birthday today. I intend to make his life miserable because he's older than me... he's old. Like falling apart, joints aching old. Grey hair, pulling muscles old... yet, he still beats me at old white guy sports (like tennis and golf). Happy birthday, sir.



Modern World History

Quick-write #:

No warm-up for MWH today.

You need to be working on your Imperialism Project... all of you. They are now due FRIDAY, May 23, 2014.

Objectives:
  • Analyze the motives of European Imperialism. 

    AP World History

    Quick-write #:


    No warm-up today.
    Objectives:
    • Analyze the the continuities and changes in trade and social structure in the Atlantic region (include Europe, Africa, and North and South America) from 1450-1750.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment