Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday, August 18, 2014

Everyone

So, it's Monday.... and I'm super soar and sun burnt. My son had a birthday party yesterday. He wanted it at the beach. Have any of you every tried to have a birthday party at the beach? It's a weird deal. We just showed up and set up a canopy, served some sandwiches and brownies (not the special ones), and then I played life guard for 3 hours. It was like a bad episode of Baywatch. I'm not sure people realize what they look like half the time.

Anyway. I'm in some pain from falling on the skim-board about 8,000 times, but we all had a good time. the most important person of the day, my son, had his friends there with him and he got to go absolutely nuts for 3 hours. I'm super blessed to have such a well-behaved, fun loving, thankful kid.

Want to see brother and I both get hurt? Click here.


Seriously, though. If you haven't completed your Student Information Survey yet, please do. Thanks,
Markstone

Resources for you:


Modern World History

Quick-write #5:


Objectives:
  • Define "Continent"
  • Identify and label the major landmasses and bodies of water of earth on a map.
  • Write a complete, correct topic sentence, including a valid a claim and counter claim.

    AP World History

    Quick-write #4:



    Objectives:
    • Understand the structure of the class.
    • Explain the causes, effects, and major changed and continuities associated with the spreading of the human population round the globe until 10,000BCE.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment