Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Everyone

You what really grinds my gears? Politics. I hate them. However, I've somehow managed to get myself involved with local politics way more than I thought I ever would. Not that it's all bad, but never imagined I'd be interviewing candidates for our local school board, attending town hall meetings, or helping promote candidates. It's just an example of how you can (and sometimes will) find yourself involved in something you dislike because it's the right thing to do. So, instead of complaining, I'm just going to put on a smile and do it... much like you should do with your homework. 

You know what else grinds my gears... Family Guy References. 

I love it when all the evidence I find in a picture actually goes against what I was trying to prove... background information is a beautiful thing.

Resources for you:
Modern World History


Quick-write#2:





Objectives:
  • Locate the label the physical and political features of Europe on a map. 

    AP World History


    Quick-write #1.8 thousand-trillion:




    Objectives:
    • Analyze written documents and use evidence from them to construct an argument.
    • Analyze the impact of Classical China on Japan and Korea.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment