Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Everyone

So, I was gone yesterday and I realized something... I like teaching, a lot. I miss you guys when I'm not around. However, I'd like to think I'm making a difference and creating better educational opportunities for everyone when I'm gone. With that in mind, I can justify being gone... I just don't want to forget how much I truly like teaching.
Quick update, the Astros have a new manager. His name is A.J. Hinch... he managed the Arizona D-backs a few years ago. He has a .420 winning percentage. The lowest in D-backs history. However, I believe in what the organization is doing, and #inluhnowwetrust.

Later,
Markstone

Resources for you:
Modern World History
  • Analyze Aristotle's Politics.
  • Extract evidence from a text.
  • Use evidence to support a claim.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #20:


    Objectives:
    • Analyze gender relationships in classical India.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment