Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014


Everyone

I hate being sick. I'm not sure if it's allergies or just the effects of living with little people (kids, not midgets) but it really doesn't matter. I'm #undertheweather and it's no fun... I made a commitment this afternoon that is going to leave me out in the wind and cold for some time (I really just hope it's like 98 degrees today).

Good news, though. We officially have a class instagram account....

It will only consist of school related photos and videos. Nothing from me personal life here, I promise. There is also a class Twitter and SMHSRoom639 is now on Remind as well. See, I'm all about communication.... and having a good time.

Follow the class Instagram @smhsroom639

If you want a student planner today is the last day to order them. Pay me so I can order them!

I'm usually very judgmental, especially around Halloween. I generally despise group costumes, but this group made me laugh. Not to mention I have a crush on paper.


CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE BEST ERA 3 TIMELINE


Resources for you:


Modern World History


Quick-write #:

It's a short day today, so we're going to skip the warm-up. We'll get back to the WGOITP from the New York Times Learning Network tomorrow.



Objectives:
  • Analyze the impact of the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment.
  • Write a complete, correct 6-sentence paragraph.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #:


    It's a short day today, so we're going to skip the warm-up. We'll get back to the WGOITP from the New York Times Learning Network tomorrow.







    Objectives:
    • Understand how to group documents in a DBQ.
    • Understand what POV is and how to properly assess it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment