Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday, January 15, 2014


Everyone

Well, it's day  two. Day one was 80% successful.... during period 4 I was distracted.... not sure why....oh, yeah, I was looking for Lorenz's notes.... I never found them.

If  you did not fill out  the Mid-Year Class Evaluation last semester, I need you to do that now.... click here. I plan on making some changes to the class, but we need  a few more responses in order to make sure I'm making changes are going to benefit the most students.

Modern World History


Quick-write #1:



Objectives:

  • Understand class policies and procedures.
  • Identify  and explain the intended and unintended consequences of  the holidays in your home.
  • Describe the term "Industrial."

    AP World History


    Quick-write #2:

    Objectives:
    • Explain the significance of the your timeline event for Era 4.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment