Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Everyone

Dear time change,

I love you, but sometimes, you love someone (or something) that isn't good for you. At the moment I can't handle you. I enjoy a lot of the time we spend together. The time after work. The walks after dinner, but sometimes I just can't keep up with all of the things I'm supposed to do AND spend all of the time with you that I want.

Eventually you will change, and we'll start this all over again. I feel like you do this to me every year. It's simply not fair to play with me like this. I want to enjoy our time together, but right now I need some space and some time, alone.

I still love you. I want you, but I'm just not ready for you yet.

With love,
Markstone


Modern World History


Quick-write #:


Objectives:
  • .Identify the colonial boundaries of European Nations in Africa circa 1900.
    Quick-write #:



    Objectives:
    • Identify the causes, consequences, and major turning points of your selected revolution. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment