Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Everyone

Today is the last student/teacher day of the week. Tomorrow I get an entire day of Professional Development, hosted by the district, the site administration, my department. It promises to be a blast from the past.

I hope you both enjoy and make good use of your day off tomorrow... catch up on some sleep. Spend some time with your significant other. Do your homework. I don't really care. Just have more fun than me. It won't be hard. Trust me.

-Markstone


Modern World History


Quick-write #:
It's test day! Read, Read, Read, Write, Read!


Objectives:
  • Analyze how industrialization affected European societies outside of Great Britain.
  • Evaluate the reformers and reforms of the Industrial World.
  • Evaluate the long-term impact of the industrial revolution.
    Quick-write #:




    Objectives:
    • Analyze the SPICE of life circa 1750.
    • Understand the circumstances surrounding Era 5.
    • Identify, locate, and label the territories, colonies, and countries of Era 5 on a map.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment