Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Everyone

Things are falling apart.... I'm going to be gone ALL WEEK next week. I haven't posted in two weeks. I keep oversleeping. Two of my family members are sick. I'm behind on grading. The Astros, the Rockets, and the Dynamo have all lost their most recent contests. "My Beat the Streak" is over. My clothes don't fit. My shoulder hurts. I'm eating Spicy Tuna (I don't even like spicy things)... nothing seems to be going the way I envisioned.


I should probably shut up. I'm sure I'm really asking for it on one level or another.

So, I'm going to read this book, pack my bags, write my sub plan, wish you all luck on the exam, and be on my way.
#perspective


AP Exam Help
Hey kids, if you click here you can see a list of tips for the AP Exam as given by people other than me... you know, because if I say it then I'm just saying it, but if the internet says it then it must be true.

Modern World History


Quick-write #:
No Warm-up today.


Objectives:
  • Describe how WWI started. 

    AP World History

    Quick-write #:
    No warm-up. Get ready to write.


    Objectives:
    • Determine the correct answer to 3 of 4 APWH MC Questions. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment