Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

Everyone

I have a friend who is a pastor of a church in Santa Maria. We are pretty good friends. He married my wife and I, we hang out at his house fairly often. My kids like him and his wife a lot. He showed up to help us move when I didn't even ask him to... he's the man. He also really, really likes jokes...and cookies. When I saw this photo on the internet (from another friend's post on a social media site) I decided it was too awesome to pass up.
As you begin to read about the Early Modern World, keep this guy in mind. He is kind of a big deal.


Modern World History
Quick-write #29:




Objectives:
  • Identify the political and physical features of Europe in 1815 on a Map.
  • Argue for or against the reliability of a document, and
  • Use evidence to formulate and substantiate a claim.

    AP World History

    Quick-write #30:




    Objectives:
    • Use evidence to formulate and substantiate a claim.
    • Argue for the periodization (don't be gross) of Era 3, including what to call it and when it should begin and end.
    • Understand how to use a new note taking method...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment