Friday, May 30, 2014

Grades?...***UPDATED***

So, grades are coming due soon.. really soon, like now soon.

***Before you start completing your makeup your work PLEASE check the grade sheets! I just found some notes and applied them to your grades, so you may not need to complete as many assignments as you thought! Thanks.***

So, take a look at what you are missing here, AP kids. You can makeup any notes you are missing but not your missed quizzes.

MWH kids, your grades are here. You may make up any "Articles of the Week" you are currently missing. I'll be adding some geography quiz scores I have here. If you are missing some of those you'll need to make them up on Monday or Tuesday at lunch.

You may email me with any questions, but realize that I'll be out of reach for most of the weekend as I'm catering some events with my wife.

So, let's get this done and enjoy our last week together.... I mean, as much as we can, that is.

Peace and love,
Markstone

No comments:

Post a Comment