Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Everyone

So, this was yesterday's warm-up. I couldn't have been more wrong about the location.... I said Eastern Europe. It was the Philippines. I said something about revolution, it was kind of correct. Click here to read the background information. Once I did I can see the image a little differently. There are some definite clues I missed. Oh well. That's why we practice.

Also, AP, I'll award 5 points of extra credit to anyone who turns in their Ch, 9 Notes and activities (fully completed) on Thursday, September 18, 2014.

Modern World History- Notebooks are due this Thursday, September 18, 2014. In order to get credit you need the warm-up, objectives and a goal for each day! This is 30% of your grade, so PLEASE don't brush it off. 

Ps. This is why the Miss America pageant is #overrated. 


I think our very own Fernando Herrera did it better. I know he didn't sing it himself, and Miss New York's performance is much more "raw," but I have to give it to Fernando and our ASB for putting together a better overall production.

Modern World History


Quick-write 21#:


Objectives:
  • Analyze the law codes of Justinian.
  • Extract evidence from a text and use it to formulate an opinion. 

    AP World History


    Quick-write #15:




    Objectives:
    • Analyze the virtues of good leadership, as presented in "The Classic of History."
    • Extract evidence from a text.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment