Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tuesday, November 5, 2014


Everyone

Today is my little brother's birthday... He's 24... he's also taller than me and weighs less than I do, but that's because I have #thunderthighs. Anyway, even though I refer to him as my little brother, or even just my brother, that's not who he is. He is his own person. He's making his own way, with his own family and his own decisions... it's something to consider when we discuss people. How they are know, or how they are presented, tells a lot about how people see or remember them. You remember some actors for their one good role, or maybe their one bad one. If you introduce someone as your friend instead of your boyfriend or girlfriend, then you might be in for a fight later, when you are in private with your significant other... just be aware.

My brother has grown up over the past few years.... he's gettin' more manly by the day.
Here are a few throwbacks, even though it's not Thursday:
I generally keep my shirt on in pictures, but this is going way back, to when we were both ripped.

Brother, uncle, me, dad.
Me and Jordan...he's #bostonstrong




Resources for you:


Modern World History


Quick-write #468:
Seriously, we need to write the paragraph today. For Real.




Objectives:
  • Analyze the writing of John Locke.
  • Explain John Locke's view of the law of nature, freedom, and government.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #:
    More POV Practice and some DOC Analysis today... then ESSAY TOMORROW!! YAY!





    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!


    Objectives:
    • Analyze the responses to the Spread of Buddhism in China.
    • Identify POV in a range of documents.
    • Evaluate a student essay.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment