Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday, November 13, 2014


Everyone


So, it's been a while since this was update. #FAIL, on me.

We'll fix that, though.

I have a personal Twitter account, in addition to the one I use for class. I follow a good mix of sporting and education news, authors I like, and a few friends who cross-post things from Facebook, which I don't use. I know I'm following the right people, though, because nowhere in my personal Twitter feed did I get a picture of Kim Kardashian's ass. #breaktheinternetonyourowntime.. we'll my brother showed me the picture...
On that note,... you and I may forget things, but the internet doesn't. What you post online will live there forever. That's a true story. Just ask Kim Kardashian how her kid going to feel about this incident, or her other escapades, when he hits Jr. High and has to endure a whole host of ridicule from his friends for a decision he never made. Or, that fact that now EVERYONE has seen the Kim Kardashian the same way as her husband has seen her. Some things are just not okay. This is one of them.


Modern World History


Quick-write #:




Objectives:
  • Analyze the causes of the American Revolution.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #:
    The exception has come....







    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!

    Bentley Book Chapters: Click Here


    Objectives:
    • Evaluate your DBQ performance on the "Responses to Buddhism in China DBQ.
    • Identify POV in a range of documents.
    • Analyze the views of the Mongols in their conquered territories.

    Resources for you:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment