Monday, February 10, 2014

Article of the Week #5- "Pot's Money Problems"

Hi kids.
Do you like violence?
Want to see me stick nails though each one of my eye lids?
Want to copy me, and do exactly like I did?...

Well, I don't like violence, I'm not piercing my eye lids, or anything else, and if you want to be like me, then stay in school, be single so you can concentrate and get a career that will require you to work really, really, hard but that you will love to death. Find a significant other who will care for you, love you, and look out for you, and make sure you play with your kids.


Based on the above description, I'm no different than a lot of other people. Even drug dealers (I'm only going to discuss the legal ones), have lives and families. and although their job doesn't require early morning blog posts or late night grading marathons, it comes with its own set of problems. Let's examine one such problem in this weeks "Article of the Week."

Click here to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment