Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday, November 21, 2014


Everyone

When you played games as a little kid did you ever pretend to be someone else? I used to play X-Men when I was young. Since I was the youngest, and had glasses, I was forced to be Cyclopes. That was, until one of my other, older, bigger friends got glasses. Then he got to be Cyclopes and I had to be Gambit... weakest character ever.

I also used to pretend to be different baseball players when we were playing in the front yard. Jeff Bagwell. Ken Griffey Jr. Randy Johnson. Ivan Rodriguez.

Or, when we were wrestling. I always got to be the Ultimate Warrior. The list goes on and on. Those were the good ol' days.

Today the SMHS staff team in playing against the Girls Varsity Soccer Team. Because of this, I think today I need to pretend to be a REALLY, REALLY good soccer player.

Here are my choices. You help me decide who to be... and do it quickly!

Zinedine Zidane

Luis Suarez
Alexi Lalas
Modern World History


Quick-write #:

Geography Quiz #6.


Objectives:


    AP World History


    Quick-write #:

    Discuss life, liberty, and the pursuit of Turkey.



    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!

    Bentley Book Chapters: Click Here


    Objectives:


    Resources for you:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment