Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20, 2014


Everyone

Things are a little weird this morning. MY family is going through a serious tragedy, which has caused  number of things to happen. It's difficult to pull much of a positive out of the situation, but poorly timed jokes are kind of my thing... Here's one of the things that did happen.

I slept here:
Pretty sweet, huh? I'm pretty sure my back is permanently destroyed due to sleeping directly on top Tinkerbell and Doc McStuffins.

#itisnotasimmons 

If I seem out of it today, it's because I laid down for two whole hours last night. #letsrage.

Modern World History


Quick-write #:





Objectives:
  • Locate and Label the physical and political features of Central America and the Caribbean region on a map.
  • Use evidence to justify a claim.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #:
    No quick-write.... just write your DBQ.





    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!

    Bentley Book Chapters: Click Here


    Objectives:


    Resources for you:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment