Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday, December 2, 2014


Everyone

Good morning, everyone. 

This is almost as cool as what Leti did to me last Friday. BUT, she DID NOT foul me. Her tackle was clean... I suck at this sport.


Despite my being terrible at it, I think I've become slightly obsessed with soccer. 
Evidence of this is as follows:
  1. I'm playing Fifa 15 like it's going out of style... on my phone.
  2. I'm trying to find soccer games to play in on the weekends.
  3. I challenged my cousins and other family members to a penalty kick shoot-out on Thanksgiving. Although it quickly devolved into kicking the ball at the goalie as hard as we could, it was still fun.
  4. I built a soccer goal (not full-size) in my back-yard so I can practice (see pic. below).
  5. I'm playing soccer with my son.
  6. I'm watching soccer matches on TV.
  7.  I ordered FIFA 13 for the PS3... it will be here today. Things are going to get real.

To all of you.... this is your fault. 

3' x 5.5'... looks like it's straight out of a stereotypical third world nation... which fits perfectly in my back-yard.

We'll just call this place the Sand Lot.
I challenge you to a shoot-out at 3:30, at the Sand Lot. Don't be late.
To all my cousins, bring it on. #Illbreakyourotherthumb
#dontcallmylandon
#placementoverpower

Modern World History
  • Analyze the causes of the French Revolution.

    AP World History

    The quizzes for chapters 19 and 20 are available to be taken until tonight at 11:55PM.

    Quick-write #:





    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!

    Bentley Book Chapters: Click Here


    Objectives:
    • Analyze your performance on the last DBQ.
    • Discuss the impact and causes of the Crusades.

    Resources for you:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment