Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday, December 9, 2014


Everyone

Good morning, everyone. 

Some good news. Remember about 3 months ago when I jammed/broke two of my fingers trying to make an Odell Beckam Jr. Jr. Catch? (If you don't know what I'm talking about then click here.) Well, I jammed the hell out of my fingers, dropped the ball, and couldn't wear my wedding ring until yesterday... It's finally back on. I'm so happy it's stupid.

Also, it's Christmas time.. almost... my wife loves Christmas. My kids love Christmas. My in-laws love Christmas.... you can see where this is going.... I don't so much love Christmas.

These photos show less than half of the boxes of Christmas stuff that will somehow decorate my house for the next month. We have an entire shed dedicated to Christmas... It's the North Pole Part Two.


Even though I hate Christmas, there's something special about coming home to 'The Chronic 2001' blasting from the stereo while my wife is decorating the house like the little elf that could. #memoriesforalifetime #sheisonthegoodlist

Modern World History


Quick-write #:

Fill out the "After Viewing" Questions on the Anticipation Guide for Crash Course World History.


Objectives:
  • Analyze the impact of the National Assembly on the French Revolution.

    AP World History


    Quick-write #:






    If you are looking for the structured note taking template, here it is!

    Bentley Book Chapters: Click Here


    Objectives:
    • Peer grade an essay and provide feedback to your classmates on their progress.
    • Use Evidence to develop and support a claim.

    Resources for you:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment